2009年4月9日星期四

BioShock 2 First Gameplay Footage

Hi! This is my second psp homebrew free psp games game an it's called PSP Bop it EXTREME. It's a PSP version of Bop it Extreme, a popular toy by Hasbro. Because it's the first version it still doesn't have the music and it tells you what to do by text but I will add music in future versions.



I have made 3 versions of the game. One in English, one in Catalan, my native language, and one in Spanish.



Images:



Hello everyone, this is PSP Lua Connect 4 Version 2.



Edit: I'm sorry, I'm still new to this, and I couldn't figure out how to  free psp games upload my screen shot to this site.



How To Install:

Install the "PSP Connect 4 ver. 2" folder

into the "Applications" folder of

Lua Player v0.20.



Change Log ver. 2

-The pieces are now circles instead of squares

-Added an easier to read menu

-Added sound effects for movement and drop

-Added screen shot using D pad Up (default is off)

-To Enable screen shot push analog up

-To Disable screen shot push analog free psp games  down



Thanks to everyone

Related:

没有评论:

发表评论